PAB 300 is applicable for the MATREXX 70 / MATREXX 55 V3/ MATREXX 50 / MACBUE 310 series case.
● Loosen the last 5 screws of the chassis PCI-E baffle. Insert the graphics card bracket and tighten the screws.
● Tighten the upper and lower screws on the right side of the PCI-E baffle.
● Fix hand screw on the right-side of your chassis.
● Connect the graphics card extension cable to the motherboard PCI-E slot.
● Unplug PAB300 graphics card slot and lock the latch after installing the graphics card.
● Install the graphics card fixing screws.